Many people consider Jesus to be God and as such Jesus praying to himself. Though Jesus did not pray to himself but to his heavenly Father which he considered being greater than Him. Jesus very well knew he could not do much without his heavenly Father. Consider the two scriptures that follow, as they relate to personal prayer times of the one sent by God to the earth to declare Him.
Luke 6:12: One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.
Matthew 14:23: After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone.
Some may find that prayer can be exhausting, so it should not be something that will take away from themselves freshness of intimacy with God. Therefore they better can take some time for themselves remembering some prayer verses which were given by the master teacher himself and by his disciples of the first hour.
· 1 Chronicles 16:11
Look to the Most High God Jehovah and His strength; seek His face always.
· Psalm 4:1
Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.· Psalm 145:18
The Elohim Hashem Jehovah is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.· Proverbs 15:29
The Elohim Hashem Jehovah is far from the wicked but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
Let us also remember
· Matthew 7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
and follow the example of the master teacher
· Luke 6:12
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.· Luke 18:1
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
We also may be assured that God is there for those who call unto Him.
· Romans 8:26
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.· Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
When taking time for prayer we should not mind all sorts of way to come into a good conversation with our heavenly Father. We also should not do it once in a while but regularly.
· Colossians 4:2
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
· 1 Thessalonians 5:17
pray continually;· 1 Timothy 2:8
I want men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands
It must comfort us that we can speak to the Most High Divine Creator. Jesus has prepared the way to Him and restored the relationship with God. We also now have Jesus as the mediator between man and God and can count on him.
· Hebrews 4:14
Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.· James 1:7
That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord;· James 4:3
When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.· James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.· 1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Not created to be on our own
- Are you religious, spiritual, or do you belong to a religion, having a faith or interfaith
- 7000 to 20000 words spoken each day
- Flowing out from a genuine spiritual “heart”
- Not words of any organisation should bind you, but the Word of God
- Not he who prays most or fasts most is the greatest saint
- If your difficulties are longstanding, try kneeling
- Get up in the morning and pray for the Lord\’s blessings
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
- God, Strengthen my human weaknesses
- Prayer has the power to change mountains into highways
- Courage is fear that has said its prayers
- Preventing us from going window-shopping in prayer
- Parents forbidden to pray in front of their children or to take them to church
- Not able to make contact with God because to busy
- A Living Faith #7 Prayer
- Actions to be a reflection of openness of heart
- Asking the Most High for forgiveness of sins and ignorance
- Many forgot how Christ should be our anchor and our focus
- Prayer has comforted us in sorrow
- Prayer, important aspect in our life
- Does God hear prayer?
- A listening ear
- Does God answer prayer?
- Prayers for the day
- Prayer for today: Free me from excesses of this life
- Prayer request opportunity
- Call for prayer to help with unity crisis
- Making time for prayer in Summer holiday
- Genuine prayer
- Biblical Prayer at Tabernacle Site Shilo
- Old Man of Prayer
- Concerning prayer and thought for the day
- Prayer to protect those who have nowhere else to lay their heads
- A prayer for this week: Asking forgiveness and thanking God
- What shall I render unto the Lord for all His benefits
- Cell phone vs. Bible
- Trust God to shelter, safety and security
- Give your worries to God
- Rest thy delight on Jehovah
- Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name
- If you do pray you shall not be disappointed
- Call unto God so that He can answer you
- Give your tears to God
- Sometimes we pray and pray and it seems like nothing happens.
- Crying and trusting ones do not get disappointed
- Praise be to God
- People who know how to pray to move God to take hold of our affairs in a mighty way
- Cry out to Yahweh
- For Jehovah is greatly to be praised
- Praise the most High Jehovah God above all
- Make a joyful noise unto Yahweh, rejoice, and sing praise unto Jehovah
- Work with joy and pray with love
- Making church
- When things run differently than expected
- Religion and spirituality
- Looking for True Spirituality 6 Spirituality and Prayer
- Balancing Home and Prayer
- Natural inclinations and Praying and asking
- Prayer not a withdrawal from the battles of life
- Pray that we will make the time to listen: listen to God and listen to each other
- Get into the habit of dealing with God about everything
- Our prayer and a listening Father
- 3 Ways Prayer Connects Us to God
- Own Private Words to bring into a good relationship
- Praying and thinking positively
- Always rejoicing Praying constantly Giving thanks for everything
- Praying and acts of meditation without ceasing
- Praying is surrendering in all circumstances
- Be vigilant with a view to prayers
- Effective, fervent prayer
- Be sound in mind and be vigilant with a view to prayers
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #5 Prayer #1 Listening Sovereign Maker
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #5 Prayer #2 Witnessing
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #5 Prayer #3 Callers upon God
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #6 Prayer #4 Attitude
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #7 Prayer #5 Listening Ear
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #8 Prayer #6 Communication and manifestation
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #9 Prayer #7 Reason to pray
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #10 Prayer #8 Condition
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #11 Prayer #9 Making the Name Holy
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #12 Prayer #10 Talk to A Friend
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #13 Prayer #11 Name to be set apart
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #14 Prayer #12 The other name
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #15 Exposition before the Creator
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #16 Benefits of praying
- Trusting, Faith, Calling and Ascribing to Jehovah #17 Sorts of prayers
- Today’s thought “May the whole earth be filled …” (February 9)
- Today’s thought “All night he continued in prayer” (March 15)
- Thought for today October 31st: Daniel 9 – Inspiration to pray
- Posture in Prayer
- Memorizing wonderfully 69: Ephesians 6:14-18 Prayer and Supplication for all Saints
- Matthew 6:1-34 – The Nazarene’s Commentary on Leviticus 19:18 Continued 2 Prayer and neighbour love
- Matthew 21:12-14 – From a den of thieves to a house of prayer
- Praise Jehovah
- Psalm 66 HRV
- Psalm 66 OJB
- Maybe it’s just me…
- A Person In Chains
- God Promises a Way Out
- Break Us and Make Us NewSeek God First
- Life Support
- What is the Will of God?
- You Have Been Prayed For… Luke 15:10
- Praying for a Prodigal?
- Praying for Divine Intervention
- Wisdom and the Rest of the Pray
- Fidelity to Daily Prayer
- Beware the Listening Prayer
- Practical Proverbial, from Daniel, 4 October 2021. Today’s topic: Pray Like Daniel
- Psalm 12:6 Prayer
- A Prayer For When You Feel Afraid & Alone
- Powerful Intercession
- Prayer Journey — Life Giver
- Comfort for Fall: God’s artwork (Psalm 8:3-5)
- God’s Grace
- Take a Day
- Pray Without Ceasing
- Oct 4 Fill me!
- Genesis 19 Prayers That Bring Deliverance
- Trusting and Leaning into God
- Praying for Revival
- Prayer for God’s Blessings
- Prayer: We must not worry about things but Pray Alaways for all things in the name of Jesus to our Father in the Heaven (Matthew 6:9-13)!
- Starting to Pray
- September 2021 Prayers & Praises
- God Listens to Prayer
- Pray Earnestly
- Stand Still
- My Silent Prayer
- Always Without Ceasing