It is certain, and everyone in the rest of the world should go for the assurance that Vladimir Putin and his army must be convicted of their misconduct and crimes against humanity.
Civilized countries cannot simply stand still on the sidelines and let it happen. They had to have taken drastic steps much earlier to make it clear to Russia that it was beyond its scope and went against all war treaties.
- Ukrainian flags fly over Kherson again
- AJC Global Forum 2022: World at crossroads Democracy versus Tyranny
- Russia War Crimes document circulating in EU, opposed by ICC chief prosecutor
- Continued attacks clearly targeting civilians
- How far is a government willing to go to hold up press freedom?
- European Council meeting of 20 – 21 October 2022
- I’m calling war a crime!
- ‘Just hell that burns again and again’: Mariupol residents describe city in ruins
- Russia- Genocide, Massacre, War Crimes, Murder
- What happened in Bucha during the Ukraine War?
- Decisive Action, Continued Pressure, Unprecedented Response
- Intercepted Russian Ground Force Comms Confirm Troops Ordered to Shoot Civilians
- Here are Russia’s alleged war crimes in the Ukraine invasion
- Atrocity of the Day
- #333 RASHISM The Watcher Populist Chronicles Crónicas Populistas
- Russia is a state sponsor of terrorism — and should be treated that way
- Yesterday’s Top Stories
- Russia-Ukraine war: mass grave found in recaptured city of Izium
- Ukrainian prisoners describe ‘torture facilities’ used by Russian interrogators
- Ukraine expects brutal winter as Russia attacks energy infrastructure
- Ukraine to hand over evidence of Russian Wagner Group’s crimes to UK lawyers bringing terror case
Vladimir Putin needs to be tried for war crimes against civilians in Ukraine … of that I am utterly certain.
The Russian goon/thug/strongman/despot/tyrant has stooped to even lower lows than I thought possible.
His military is now targeting heating infrastructure in Ukraine as the temperatures start to plummet to below-zero temperatures. Who suffers from such hideous attacks? Women, children, elderly people.
Russian propagandists insist they are targeting military operations. Bullsh**! Their aim is to bring the civilian population to its knees. It’s the only target left, given that the Ukrainian military machine is making mincemeat on the battlefield of what once was considered an invincible Russian army.
Putin is now turning his weaponry on civilians. Thus, he needs to stand trial. In absentia if need be.
There is plenty of precedent for putting war criminals on trial in absentia. The International Court needs to step in –and step up —…
View original post 17 more words
4 thoughts on “Put Putin on trial!”