Some say Russia’s mass strikes across Ukraine on Oct. 10 were Russian President Vladimir Putin’s revenge for an explosion at the Crimean Bridge on Oct. 8. The Kyiv Independent’s Iryna Matviyishyn explains why this isn’t the case.
She explains why Russia took on this event to create more fear and to inflict more casualties, trying to demotivate the Ukrainians. But by those criminal terrorist-like actions the Ukrainians are going to hate Russians even more and afterwards it shall be very hard to restart good relationships.
- Russian take-over of Crimea
- Swallowing up Crimea, who is next
- The one who claimed he was not planning an invasion in Ukraine
- The mainstay of Ukrainian statehood
- What are Russia’s four key demands it wants Ukraine to follow?
- Russian army wants to make Ukraine the Syria from Europe
- Bloomberg’s view on Ukraine at the beginning of June 2022
- On Quora: Is it true that Ukraine is overrun with Neo-Nazis?
- Pseudo-referendum, Kerch bridge in Crimea and Ukraine claiming to retrieve what it owns
- Ten Reasons Why Ukraine Hasn’t Destroyed the Crimean Bridge
- Signs of the times – “A new deal with Russia?”
- Signs of the times – “Ukraine under pressure”
- Prepare for Russian invasion of Ukraine, US warns European allies
- Putin’s ‘staged atrocity’ plan to justify Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Watch Crisis in Crimea & Ukraine – talk from 2014!
- When Crimean people made their choice
- Crimea votes overwhelmingly to join Russia
- Putin plays dangerous poker game
- Will Ukraine Escape Russian Domination?
- Despicable actions that endanger entire regions and historical monuments in addition to citizens
- Risk of accidental war with Russia highest in decades, general warns
- Russia announces troop withdrawals from Crimea in response to the Ukraine crisis
- Pushing Russia
- Crimean Bridge Attacked
- Putin accuses Ukraine of ‘terrorism’ over Crimea bridge explosion
- Truck blast downs part of Crimean bridge to Russia, disrupting key connector
- Russia’s Putin accuses Ukraine of bombing Crimea bridge, calls it terrorism
- What is the Kerch bridge and why is it important?
- Crimean Bridge
- Ukraine war: Russian supply lines hit by blast on Crimea bridge, Putin tightens security
- Putin is INSANE – end of
- Former NATO commander says Kerch Bridge explosion ‘very significant psychologically’
- Vladimir Putin calls blast on Crimea-Russia bridge an ‘act of terror’
- Hours After Blast, Bridge Connecting Russia-Crimea Nearly Restored #trending @bukkry_
- TodayNews Putin Blames Ukraine For Crimea Bridge Blast, Calls It A “Terrorist Act” on Bukkry
- Indigenous Tatars in Annexed Crimea Being Conscripted Into Russian Military
- Putin’s annexation spree has pushed him to the point of no return
- Putin is trying to wipe out Ukraine – “but we are NOT afraid. Together we stand!We’re gathering by the Kremlin HQ in Ireland on 186 Orwell Road at 18:00” – October 10 2022
- Russia strikes Ukraine after key bridge hit
- Putin unlikely to take off-ramp after bridge blast
- Up to a Million People are Deserting Putin’s Imperialist Army – Crimea’s Kerch Bridge Destroyed – Russia is Losing the War in Ukraine
- Germany, US Promise Air Defense Systems For Ukraine After Russia’s Missile Attack
- Russia has detained eight suspects over Crimea bridge blasts: agencies
- Crosshairs 10/12/22
- NATO, partners aim to boost Ukraine’s air defence after Russian strikes
3 thoughts on “Why Russia’s October 10 attacks on Kyiv were not about the Crimean Bridge”