From the previous posting you probably can imagine why we look at a certain way to events in the world. There are Christians who say that Christians should not be involved with politics and should totally stand aside of the world not being concerned to what happens in it.
But Christians should know that though we may not be part of the world we may not be ignorant of the world. Some way we cannot escape being moulded by the world, just because we live in this world, and we receive different influences as well get our education by different people living in this world, with different interests and different attitudes to life.
In our Weekly World Watch (WWW) we look at a few key developments that have happened during the past week. It is in no way meant to be exhaustive – just a look at those events Andy Walton saw as significant from a Biblical point of view.
The intention of the WWW is to offer brief Biblical perspectives without going into detail. The WWW wants to highlight some of the important things that happened during the week and give a picture of how this can be important from the perspective of biblical data.
For Christians have the task not only to bring others the Good News of the coming Kingdom of God, but also to warn people how that Kingdom will come about and what will happen prior to Jesus’ return and what we must prepare for.
Like a good tower keeper or lighthouse keeper, Christians should send out warning signs or act as a beacon so that people will not figuratively run aground.
News items on Some View on the World
With the news items posted on “Some View on the World“, we are already trying to create a reasonable picture of things that need our attention. There are only a few aspects of life and facts happening around us that are explained here, but in our opinion, these are significant points that definitely deserve our attention.
Those things that happen in the course of a week, we must always check, examine and dare to react to. We should not just let it pass us by, but we should consciously investigate it and compare it with what the Bible and its prophecies teach.
For example for the week of January 16-22 we can find repeating themes like Israel (The continuing conflict in the Middle East and focus on Jerusalem), Europe (Its developing union, both political and religious), Russia (Its return to anti-Western ways as Bible prophecy’s “king of the north”), the UK and the US (Bible prophecy’s “king of the south”).
What we also should put under our magnifying glass is the attitude of man. Moral standards in decline and violence on the increase.
Furthermore we should come to see the increasing natural disasters: including earthquake, famine etc..
This Week’s Developments January 16-22, 2022
- Britain supplies anti-tank weapons to Ukraine
- Biden predicts Russia will attack Ukraine
- Putin is sabre-rattling at West’s moment of weakness
- Trilateral naval drills between China, Russia and Iran
- Iran nuclear talks on brink of collapse, diplomats warn
- Tonga volcano dwarfed biggest nuclear blasts ever seen
- Prophecies over coming days
- Sign of the Times and the Last Days #1 The Son of man revealing
- Sign of the Times and the Last Days #2 Wars, natural disasters, famine and false Messiahs
- Sign of the Times and the Last Days #3 Coming events revealed in the prophetic writings
- Major Update to Expose the Zionist Agenda of Amir Tsarfati #EndTimes
- The Prophetic . . . 6a
- Lies, Lessons, and Longings
- Sign of the times
- Signs of the Times by Ron Clark
- What Shall Be The Sign Of Thy Coming? And Of The End Of The World?
- Digital Technology, Vaccine passports, mandatory vaccine, One World Religion, What’s NEXT?
- Tipping Point
- They Shall See the Glory of the LORD