For the people in Kentucky, hope they shall be able to cope with their losses and shall be able to build up their life and continue in good spirit.
Our deepest and heartfelt condolences go out to the families that have lost their loved ones in this horrible event, and to those who saw their lifework destroyed in just a few horrible minutes.
We ask you, Jehovah, God above all gods, that you will bring comfort and strength to those who lost family members and property.
We also pray for those who lost their lives,
that they may rest in peace
and that those who are left behind on this world
shall be able to continue their way,
holding fast on the good memories of those who are gone.
- Horrific sight at first light
- Kentucky city Wiped Out by tornado
- Kentucky suffered the ‘deadliest tornado event’ in state’s history, governor says: ‘I’ve got towns that are gone’
- Search Continues For Victims Of Tornadoes That Killed Dozens In Central U.S.
- Mayfield residents claw through debris after twisters
- Chicago Red Cross Rushes To Help Victims Of Tornados In Kentucky
- Hazel Green family collecting supplies for victims of deadly Kentucky tornadoes
- Convoy of Hope responding to storm aftermath
- Chicago Residents Collect Donations For Families Impacted By Kentucky Tornado
- How to help Kentucky: Relief fund established to aid recovery from devastating tornadoes
- How Kentuckians are rallying together after the storm
- Mayfield community asks for prayers after devastating tornado
- Prayer and Action: Helping those Struck by Tornadoes