The world today has their gods whom they allow to lead their country in division. But their followers are convinced they might by the power of those leaders come to live in one great country where they are all united under one flag and one religion, having all those with another faith and other lifestyle thrown out.
We really need to be aware of this and be on our guard before we are completely surrounded by the emerging danger that many did not see or wanted to see in the 1930s. This time, let the blind see better by dismantling these fascist ideas more quickly.
- 500 Years of Reformation Divisions Have Lost Much of Their Potency
- Declining commitment to democracy : What’s going on around the world ?
- Rome mobilisation to say no to fascism and racism
- Safeguarding freedom of expression
- Fight against nationalism main struggle for feminists today
- Full football stadiums allowed to reign supreme to make money
- Are we shambling into WWIII?
- Messengers of Jesus will be hated to the end of time
- The Great War changed everything
- Hitler and Christianity: Some Trends in Interpretation
- The German Christian Rally at Berlin’s Sportspalast, 28 February 1934: Reich Bishop Ludwig Müller, Dr. Christian Kinder Respond to the Kirchenkampf
- On Holocaust Memorial Day US Embassy Falsely Claims America Liberated Auschwitz
- La Peste (1947) by Albert Camus – The Plague
- What is Fascism and who are today’s Fascists?
- The written, the spoken, and the audible a part of the soul and a blessing to humanity but also the trigger to those who love Crusades and the Inquisition
- Added commentary to the posting A Progressive Call to Arms
- Darkest just before dawn
- The 105th Caliph closing the mouths of those who try to speak out
- Pushing people in a corner danger for indoctrination and loss of democratic values
- Populism endangering democracy
- United in an open society relying not on command and control but on freedom
- American social perception, classes and fear mongering
- The Crusader Rifle
- Mass Media’s Deception Causing Division
- Institutional Racism
- Belgium showing signs of pre-Nazi Germany making certain people afraid to show up in public
- Inequality, Injustice, Sustainability and the Free World Charter
- Luca Jahier, EESC President on the present intolerance
- 2019 was #1 a Year of Raising fire and voices
- 2019 was #4 a Year of much deceit in Belgium and the rest of Europe
- 2020 a year of having more idols but also more personal problems
- 2020 Talking Points – Stuck with polemics, histrionics, and ad hominem denunciation
- The death knell of an Empire
- Overcome division with core values
- Want to Stop the Contempt, Hate, and Violence?
- Francis Fukuyama and ‘The End of History?’
- Consequences of our digital environment
- 1st thought for today “The world may be wicked” (January 16)
- Today’s thought “Plea for Vindication or for Protection against Oppressors” (January 07)
- Freedom for whom?
- Collision course of socialist and capitalist worlds
- Tony Judt on twentieth-century Marxism
- Le nationalisme est une autre forme d’extrémisme par écrivain Mouloud Benzadi
- How Xenophobia and Sound Impacted 1930s Horror
- #McGurks Bar: a brief prehistory of disinformation
- Now I’ve Had The Prime Of My Life (No, I Never Felt Like This Before)
- “a position paralleled only by continental dictatorships”: the abuses that prompted the Civil Rights campaigns
- The Voice of America
- A Critique of the “MLM Conception of Fascism” Article.
- Congressman Gosar, Vigilantism and the Class Struggle
- On Facism
- What is Fascism
- Paul Weston: EU President Ursula von dof Lyin’ Resurrects Fascism in Europe
- Gang Fascism: How Capital Weaponizes the Social Ills It Creates
Everyone who reads knows that historians who specialize in the twentieth-century totalitarian regimes are split on whether the new so-called populism of the once-and-future American dictator, and autocrats like him such as Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro and Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines, is properly deemed “fascism” or not. Most say no, because their profession is given to a praiseworthy caution and a demand for evidence in drawing conclusions. But there are those moments when you don’t need to have a doctorate in history — or numbers burned into your arm — to be alarmed. Like in 2016 when the white mob in Alabama, led by a woman whose eyes are bugging out of her head with excitement, tries to touch the dictator. Someone holds up a sign: THANK YOU JESUS FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. At another rally that same year, he asks his followers to hold up their arms and swear allegiance…
View original post 843 more words